|who could be the 2010 St Andrews Young Citizen of the Year?|
Nominations are now invited for this award.
- Any citizen of St Andrews can submit a nomination;
- nominees must be 12 to 18 years of age (inclusive);
- nominations must be submitted by 22nd November 2010 (extended from 15th November);
- forms are available for download, from email@example.com or telephone 07817 948585;
- Completed nomination forms should be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Mrs Audrey McAnaw, 14 McKenzie Square, St Andrews, KY16 8ND
Rules of Entry
- This award will be made by the Royal Burgh of St Andrews Community Council to the young person
considered to have, during the calendar year 2010,
- enhanced the environment of St Andrews in some way, or
- brought credit by some action/deed to the name of the Royal Burgh of St Andrews, or
- initiated and/or carried out a scheme which has proved to be of benefit to the citizens or group of citizens of St Andrews.
- The young person nominated for the award must be
- between 12 and 18 years of age [inclusive] within the calendar year and
- a resident of St Andrews, or attending a school in St Andrews.
- A joint award may be considered provided that the group nominated does not exceed three young persons and the members of the group all comply with point 2 above.
- The recipient of the award will receive
- a trophy [to be held for one year]
- a cheque to the value of £50.
- Nominations for the award may be submitted by any citizen of St Andrews. Further information and nomination forms are available for download, from Audrey McAnaw at email@example.com or 07817 948585. All nominations to be submitted by Monday 22nd November 2010 (extended from 15th November).
- The nominations for the award will be judged by a panel nominated by the Community Council. Nominees may be interviewed by the panel and the decision of the panel will be final.